You are what you drink !!
you know the famous book called you are what you eat, its a book that came out followed by a philosphy i think of which, it helps you to loose weight, so if you eat a burger, expect to be fat like a fatty oily burger, if you eat salad, then you can expect to be lean as a cellary stick.
what about you are what you drink ? i am talking here about how does the drink in your hand define you as a person. However if you would look at it from loosing weight perspective here is some interesting facts,
white wine is 65 calores, red 75, port can reach up to 165. A light beer can average around 90 calories, which is a reason why light beers are needed to be brought to egypt.
so back to the drink that defines you, i have tried to do some reaseach but with little luck, so here i am going to wing it, my own interpertation which can be very very very wrong, but you tell me what you think,
a glass of,
- White Wine: symbolises that you are in a happy down to earth yet perky person, you actually enjoy drinking.
- Red Wine: you are a very very melow person, who loves to eat beef, i.e. people. and you are carnevous
- Rose Wine: you are too confused! you cant make a choice for god sakes
- Whiskey: if a guy drinks whiskey then he is the MAN, especially if its on the rocks, if a girl drinks whiskey, then hell she is the MAN, she is wearing the pants in the relationship !!! if you mix whiskey with anything like redbull or coke, then you are PRETENDING TO BE THE MAN
- Vodka: if you drinking vodka, then you are a regular joe, since majority of the people drink vodka.
- Tequila, Sambuka: then it means you are looking for one thing tonight, to get drunk, which probably reflects on you as a person of being a reckless person who just loves to go crazy
- RUM: i always associated rum drinking people to be smart (maybe because i love my rum !!!)
- Martinis, Margherittas: you are way to posh for us
- BEER: …. you are cheap.
what do you guys think ? i am totally off track here ?