(quick note: picture above is not made by me it was on facebook)
lets go a kick run down regarding the movie people are protesting
- The movie is hosted on youtube. Youtube is owned by google.
- Google has millions and millons of pounds and dollars invested in Egypt with one of its big hubs based out of here.
- Google has censored the movie from being dispalyed over youtube in the arab world
- google can censor the move through out the whole world if it wanted to.
- America even as country has not been able to make google take some stuff down ?
Should that by logic, mean portestor should be protesting at Google HQ in egypt, not at the american embassy ? of course peacefully with out burning it down ?
but what if the protestors did ? wouldnt that scare investors from coming to egypt ? but on the other hand it might teach companies about how to deal with different cultures, not every culture is the same as the american one.
Islam is a great culture, its accepting of a lot of things, but in it as a culture and as teaching making fun of god, or the profit is wrong. and of course going killing people as a retaliation is even a worse wrong, and two wrongs dont make one thing correct…
back to the point.. shouldnt they be going to google hq ?
want to find read a more interesting article on this topic than fishie’s opinion, an article that is american published.. read this: