Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you might have noticed that, now more than ever, real estate development makes for big industry in Cairo. On the eastern and western outskirts of this crazy city we call home, new and innovative residential compounds are sprouting out of what was once a barren desert – the latest of which has Cairenes gossiping away.
We speak, of course, of, La Nuova Vista. While its neighbouring compounds in New Cairo are considered some of the best, Misr Italia’s latest venture looks like it will certainly make a mark thanks to some unique features and characteristics. So without further ado, here’s what you need to know about La Nuova Vista – your dream home awaits…
1) Sitting across 40 acres of land, 90% of La Nuova Vista is made up of greenery and landscape – that means 36 acres of open space.
2) The other 10% of the land holds La Nuova Vista’s luxury villas – but there are only 131 of them. Can you say exclusive?
3) The villas have a strong Italian architecture influence and were designed by renowned Egyptian architect, Shehab Mazhar.
4) The community design has been led by another big name in the field – creative UK-based design house, TREDIC.
5) La Nuova Vista offers four types of villa: standalone villas, twin villas, town-house villas and quarto units. Because, you know, variety is the spice of life and all.
6) La Nuova Vista is located in a prime area in New Cairo, with the Ring Road just 20 minutes away and Cairo International Airport 10 minutes away, while AUC and Wadi Degla Club are no more than a few minutes away.
7) La Nuova Vista has its own exclusive, annexed commercial mall, called Italian Square.
8) La Nuova Vista’s special concierge service is pretty fancy – it offers services such as child daycare and even a laundry service, among other things.
9) Fitness fanatics will be salivating at La Nuova Vista’s sports facilities, which include an Olympic-sized swimming pool, a 1km running rack, tennis courts and even a mini-golf course.
10) Most importantly, all units are complete and ready to move in – call 16619 or click here for more details.
By Kalam El Qahaira