zamalik is open for business
its no secret that zamalik has been changing dramatically in the past year, so here is just a few of the business that opened up in the past year only and you tell me what you think !
- Amici, the egypt’s first actual cocktail bar
- WIF, Egypt’s first actual dedicated wings eatery
- RISAS, a new bar by the owners of pub28, that is a lounge and bar
- 33 Abou El Fida, with grizzly diner, abdel wahab, coffee shop company, tofaha
- Pizza Mia, a cute italian pizzaria, with actually cute light yummy pizza
- Nola Cupcakes, a cup cake store that is all about the boutique and experiance
- Crumbs Cupcakes, a store that offers more than just cupcakes … cookies too !
- Cafe Mex, a new cafe on the 26th of july that well a lot of the scene people love to hang out in
- Wel3a, upper end shisha place with imported shisha (eventhough fishie dont support smoking but this place has been doing well )
- Diwan Qurtasyia and Diwan KIDs, two new branches of diwn with focus on kids and utencils
- La Avenue, a bar a lounge a resturant ! with a view of the nile !
- Maybe two, a frozen yoghurt place (granted that they are a bit over priced for yoghurt.. )
and people said that revolution has affected the country, i say no ! look at all these new things that just popped in one year !!! and here is the thing i already just heard of around 5 new places that might pop up in zamalik !! some might be bars, some might new cafes, but definately one thing …. zamalik is changing !!!!